Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Childhood Chapter 01-0

Date Is 17 July, 2007

Hi, My name is Ahmad, and Definitely NOT Ahmed.

I was born In Kuwait in 1960 . Which means I'm old.

I hoped and wanted to share my story with you, without looking after any gold mining ,(profit) or fame.

All I need, is to speak it out and put it behind me. However, I should worn you that it might be a shuck to all of you.

Although I mean no harm or downgrade to my society, the truth has to be availed.

I might add, what the hick. What have I got to loose???


21 Feb +/- ,1960

While my mom was visiting her family In Kuwait, my father was expecting the news any minute, or should I say any month. But who cares, ( Not me for sure)

He worked very hard in the military as a guardian soldier In Makkah, and his job was to keep every one in line. Until his or her turn to be somewhere in side the HIRAM.

Where they can Kiss, Hug. Not each other no, only some holly spots in that place. Where they can speak laud of their faith, to the HOLLY GOD.

I really can't tell you any news from that Era, because I would be lying wouldn't I ?

At that time, my age was almost 2 years old, (1962) . Two years have passed , and again I went back to Kuwait for another visit but this one was not meant for me.

Can't remember what had happened, but I came to know later that I had a new sister.

And what a sister.....

No comments: