Friday, July 20, 2007

Childhood Chapter 01-04

Only two would know, God and the devil.

Speaking of the Devil,

I really cannot digest the devil's Involvement in every "evil thing".
Is it because, we've run out of answers?! Or what?!

Why the kids are called little devils?!

Why my ex- wife's mobile number, in my contact list; Is named The devil?.
Instead of her real name!.

Why we call Bush Jr. The Devil?, while we call Bin Laden a mother f****r?.

Aren't they both mother f*****s?!.

Any way this is too soon for a 10 Years old boy's point of a view.

Let us be our ages. Go back and think like a 10 years old kiddo.


Where … you find...

A 40 years old Psychopathic fat woman, with one good eye; taking advantage of you?! (that's something).

Touching you, feeling your secret hidings and personal understandings.

Imagine she and her husband were abusing your innocents, individually.

I really couldn't understand at that age if they were interested in my front yard or back yard?!

She thought, I was a man enough; to make her happier; while her husband is away.


In the same time he thought, I might be a better substitute while his wife is visiting my mother.

...Horse shit

No comments: