Friday, July 20, 2007

Childhood Chapter 01-03

I thought, maybe the new school is better.

I did not like the Idea of elaborating on father-son Issues. Where it is very common here, to have such a relation.


(You and what you own, are the possession of your Father).

Hitting, screaming and spiting should be acceptable if the source is your parents.

Well, that was OK with us (my sister and I).

Especially when we see our grand father's relationship with his sons and daughters.

Do not forget the neighbors.

However, to use this method by public schools and call it trade marks of each and every teacher in the city, that was quite an experience.

Imagine A Palestinian teacher calls his beating wooden stick "the magic stick".

And he would use it whenever the children got scared and forgot the answer in the (Arabic Language lessens). (4Th Grade second time/year)

Another Lebanese teacher's trademark is the Golden Ring.
He makes sure, that you have it on your cheek, after he slaps your face with his big right hand. Just because (8x9) = (71), not 72 . (4Th Grade First time/year).

Well, we learned something. The teacher, was engaged. (In Arabian culture they put the ring on the right hand when are engaged, and they should switch it to the left hand once they loose their virginity). That is weird?!!

We've learned, from the first grade "Right is good and Left is bad".

"When you use your right hand to eat, you eat alone. But when you (stupid you) use your left hand, THE DEVIL WILL EAT WITH YOU". Goddamn. It.

O.K.


If,
I use my mobile with my left hand, dose that mean THE DEVIL is listening to me or is sharing the coast.

Only two would know God and the devil.


3 comments:

orchid said...

i may be "gadeema" but im reading ur blog now and it is really interesting and catching,, i wanna keep on.

good luck
you really hav a talent in writing Ahmad

regards,
Reem

AHMAD From Saudi Arabia said...

Thanx Reem, but what do you meen "Gadeema" older than me?? I still respect your comment. I even add you in my blog on May 23, 2008

I appreciate your support, Reem.

orchid said...

Glad to know that...
Please let me know if write on more of your snippets.

email: creativetobe@gmail.com

best of luck :)