Thursday, July 19, 2007

Childhood Chapter 01-02


Have we or haven't we all passed this shit.


(7-12 years old),

I went to school.

At that time In our City "Riyadh".
We had no basic teaching methods or roll.
No end, or start. No mid-term and finals.
All you have to do is Memorize everything and wake up early.
At the end of the year the whole country / families would go to exams.
...
I went to a privet school for 4 years.
From preschool up to third grade.

Usually in privet schools : you get shouted and screamed at, only; by bunch of psychopathic female teachers.

Oh I forgot to mention that we used to go to the same class room with the young princesses (girls, not royal families). There was no Discrimination or separation between girls and boys, at least until the age of 9 year. Then they got separated from the start of the fourth grade.

Nowadays, from the age of 6 they are Terned apart. What a f.....g life?!!

At the age of nine, just after finishing the 3rd grade, I remember my poor father saying to my mom:
"I'm not putting them both in the same school. I can not afford it.
I'm removing Ahmad from luxury life to a public school and placing his sister in his school until God speaks something else." .

I totally agreed with him especially after I came to know how (female teachers are). Who by the way were not Saudis (mixed, Lebanese Palestinians, Egyptians and Jordanians).

No matter how much he (my father) gets so angry and beats the hell out of me, with the water hose, electrical wires, and solid widen tubes, I still believe in his decisions.

I thought maybe the new school is better.







2 comments:

Deep Cove said...

hay..

I'm enjoying every single word. keep going please..

AHMAD From Saudi Arabia said...

Thanks Deep, I'm only a drub of rain, that needs all your support and hugging.

I do Appreciate your care'fulness and feedback.

I like to see your vote.

Thanks.

Ahmad.