Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Childhood Chapter 01-06

I for sure was a knotty child.
Since my early walking contest, my aunts started hiding any door's key or key chains from the reach of my little hand. (They used to call out "the little thief has arrived and will soon start his hobby by collecting all our keys").

As I mentioned earlier, I had a very bad injury in my knee, which needed a big surgery.

That when I accidentally fallen down from the stairs while currying a few summer hot Cola bottles with my bear little hands. Mid July or August 1964 in Kuwait. The steamed cola bottles were almost boiling when they hit the ground and exploded beneath my little 4 years old short legs.

I definitely cannot remember any of that or any other stories at that time, unless someone tells the story to me later.
So please wait tell you read my entire story. It is all about Remembering and told bits.

I remember, at six or seven my uncle who came to visit us from Kuwait, with a big gift. It was a black & White T.V.

As we attached the electrical wire and antenna, we started seeing the first programs of our newly opened T.V station. (The Saudi Television broad casted from the capital city Riyadh).

There was only one channel of shit on the T.V. to choose from.

In 1966 or 1967).

I cannot deny that those days were the best of my life.

No comments: