Monday, August 6, 2007

Childhood Chapter 01-09

My Disneyland

Because of our proximate ages and relationships with other kids and teens in our weekly festival, using a very big play space, we did not spare a moment of excitement or a "run around in groups."

Given all that number of mixed boys and girls in a simple backyard is enough by it's self, but yet to come more fun and challenge.

Our neighbor's kids were there too.


I remember "Asma" a female flower from the neighborhood's garden.
She was the lotus of my dreams. She was my age and height too. Her face color would turn pink and she would bumble and trip every time we had an eye-to-eye contact.

That is how she felt, but what were my feelings…!

Have you ever been in love? I mean first love.

I felt things, things I could not understand nor explain. First, you do not feel your legs; I felt the air was currying me above the sidewalk towards her beautifully staring eyes.

Then, your heartbeat changes its melody.
Every time and every weekend, when I see her coming towards me, I lose the normal heartbeat and feel like a small pin break enroots its way into my little loving heart. I feel as if I am in an airplane that was descending fast with very high speed. I panic, and loose control of words.
I put this in the present tense on purpose because, I see that right now.

I remember when we ever meat, I say "Asma?" and she would reply "Ahmad?" then we hold hands and speak in the same time things we do not mean nor remember.
The very important moment was to spend more time staring into each other. Moreover, enjoy the feeling of flying above the clouds.

Our relationship did not last long. One of the reasons is her age, where the parents always hide their daughters after they reach the age of twelve to fourteen.

Therefore, if you do not strike early, you lose the girl forever. Well, I did strike good but lost. How stupid of me.

Speaking of stupidity, I forgot to reveal the other reason. Saudi society is a complication of various classes.

In addition to the Saudi native's deferent classes, we have the so-called not native origin. Those people who inhabited this country within hundred years ago. Where they are being called names and numbers, just to differentiate between their classes.

I should mention this subject in a deferent blog.

We have a very saying in the thirteen worlds here "you get older, you get over it."

That includes if you get hurt, failed, rubbed, robbed, raped, or taking advantage of, by whatsoever, a schoolmaster, a father, a dentist, or a minister. YOU WILL GET OVER IT. You stupid you!

Anyway,

My own Disneyland.

I spent some good times with other related girls that I had fun with, from the start to the finish.

Beside the Innocent play with same aged girls, we used to play what we used to call, "tonguing." Which means (licking each other's tongue and taste the juice)? We used to do something else. Something called "stomaching." Where I place my naked stomach on top of hers, for a while and feel something we did not believe or encounter or understand...

I'm talking about two babies touching naked stomachs, NO more. (this started since I was eight till eleven).

When my father discovered one of my early versions of nobles, he threatened me of GOD. Lecturing what God would do to me. He said, "If you do not stop now what ever you are doing"," God will use a knife to tear your stomach apart."
I am sorry, sorry, sorry. I did not mean any harm, nor wanted to cause kayos.


Had I stopped all activities? I could not remember…
I remember this. When I became 17, my second true love named Asma too.

No comments: